RE: Blocking Air Rail Ports in Head

To: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>,
Subject: RE: Blocking Air Rail Ports in Head
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:11:20 -0700
The plugs are listed on the Cylinder Head breakdown page.  They are a
bit hard to find as they are listed below the pressed in air injection
tube.  Look for item 31A  P/N 052-242 @ $ 0.95 each.

Another item added from the supercharger kits is a blanking plate that
replaces the water choke elbow on late cars.   It is a bit pricier as it
is made up locally in small lots. P/N 052-341 @ $7.95

Paul:

I'll think of you when driving my B home tonight.  This morning I was
cruising along in the fast lane of the 101 enjoying the sunshine.
Looked down and realized I was doing 90 mph.  Probably a good thing I
don't have overdrive.

Kelvin Dodd

Behalf