Re: Blocking Air Rail Ports in Head

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: Blocking Air Rail Ports in Head
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:30:08 -0500
There goes all semblance of work this afternoon. :-)

Raining here today, so the MG sleeps in the garage.

I'm actually thinking of "putting it away" at the end
of this month, so I can  concentrate on doing some put
off maintainance on it. Like a core plug, and the tappet
cover gaskets. And a lot of degreasing. And, of course,
body work.

I need 30 hours in a day. Or just go on a straight caffene
diet. :-)

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB