Re: Overeating

To: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Overeating
From: "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:14:37 -0600 (MDT)
Rick's right.  Cars overeating will cost plenty in the long run.  Make
sure it gets a balanced diet of oil, coolant, and fuel.  At the prices of
those three lately, you want the balance just right.  Oh, and that tune on
the ignition and carburation that some others were talking about.  That
will help the metabolism, digestion, and any fever issues.

Phil Bates