Roll bar

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Roll bar
From: John.Hed@faa.gov
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:19:39 -0700
I am fairly safety conscious so I am interested in the typical roll bar
that you see advertised for the B that fits inside the top frame.  (4 point
anchors, one main loop with two lower support brackets).  If it fits inside
the top, doesn't it interfere with your vision from the rear view mirror?
Can't see how it wouldn't.   Any thoughts from those that have one are
appreciated.  If you had it to do all over, would you still install one?
Or are there other ones out there that would be better?  I kind of like the
look of the double loop ones you see on the Z3s etc.  Are there ones like
that for the B, and if so, where can I get info about them.

John Hed
80 MGB LE
john.hed@faa.gov
.