RE: Hagerty INS..

To: "'Gordie's Garage'" <mg_garage@comcast.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hagerty INS..
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:37:36 -0400
It seems like the insurance companies have different requirements for
different cars and drivers.  I have had Grundy since I bought my MG TD and
they even had to pay out a sizeable amount of money when it caught fire.
They did not even bat an eye, sent a guy who knew TD's and my car was
brought back to as good if not better shape than when I bought it.  At that
time, all they had gotten out of me was my $80 annual payment.
I had to send photos and confirm that I had a proper structure to house the
cars they insured (52 MGTD and 59 MGA).  That was about it.  However, I
suggested them to a fellow club member and they ran him through the mill
before they would issue a policy.  He was insuring a 197? Triumph Spitfire
and he did not use Grundy.
Anyway, all I can do is sing Grundy's praises!
Mike R

PS Glad you made it back North from Indy.  It rained on me for about 2 and
half hours but the rest of the way was good and dry.  It let my top dry out
by the time I got hole