Re: Fw: Re: Hagerty INS..

To: mgtrautoxr@sprintmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Hagerty INS..
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:42:16 EDT
In a message dated 9/26/2005 6:10:47 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
mgtrautoxr@sprintmail.com writes:

$15,000

Is that agreed value or stated value?  It is my understanding  that if you
total the car and it is agreed value, you get that amount.  If  it is stated
value, they say thanks for the figure and here is what we are  paying you.

Robert  Houston
74.5 MGBGT
63 TR4
73 MG Midget

Firstly you must always  implicitly obey orders, without attempting to form
any opinion of your own  regarding their propriety. Secondly, you must consider
every man your enemy who  speaks ill of your king; and thirdly you must hate
a Frenchman as you hate the  devil._ Horatio  Nelson_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/horationel167957.html)