Re: trying a new method

To: lundgren@byu.net
Subject: Re: trying a new method
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 08:50:32 -0400
  John Twist wrote an article some years ago, in either MGB Driver or the
AMGB magazine,  in which he related his testing of power output both with
and w/o the air pump, on one car.  His conclusion was that there was a
gain of 1 hp or so at certain engine speeds.    He didn't advocate that
we all rush out to reinstall the air pumps, but pointed out that there is
not necessarily a loss in power with the things installed.
Bob