Re: TD discovered - hints?

To: h.duinhoven@planet.nl
Subject: Re: TD discovered - hints?
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 08:45:05 -0400
Hans,
   TD bodies are all, as far as I know, type-numbered 22381.
   Engine and car numbers should be found on a brass plate on the front
of toolbox, left side of the car.
    Chassis number should be stamped on chassis dumb iron, left side,
under the front of the fender.
    Engine number should also be found on a brass octagonal plate, right
side of engine, near the brass water drain valve.
Bob