LE wheel paint

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: LE wheel paint
From: John.Hed@faa.gov
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:05:09 -0700
I need to freshen up the paint on my 80 "LE" wheels.  However it is kind of
hard to tell what color it is!  From a distance it looks almost black,
which was what I was going to use, but on closer inspection of the best of
the wheels, it almost looks like a very dark gray.  Of course black would
look nice, but I'd like to stay original.   Anyone have a definitive
answer?

John Hed
1980 MGB LE
john.hed@faa.gov

P.S. Thanks for the help from you all on the vacuum line question and wood
trim question.  I think I'll postpone the wood dash trim until I can see
one in person.