MGB Side Exhaust

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Side Exhaust
From: Daybell7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:05:22 EST
Hi MG List,

Is a side exhaust system available for the MGB?  I've seen the exhaust  pipe
exiting an MGA in front of the back wheels.

(I bought a cherry picker from Discount Auto and am ready to  change the
clutch.  I have the Haynes and Bentley service  manuals. I plan to remove the
engine only, replace the rear engine seal,  rebuilt the MC and slave cylinders,
order the Moss Delphi Lockheed clutch kit  and anything else I identify needing
replacement during tear-down, and  basically follow Kelvin's (and others)
advice step-by-step.)

Thanks again.
Steve Hughes
Gainesville, FL