Re: Faultless MGB-GT

To: Matt Trebelhorn <matt@trebelhorn.com>
Subject: Re: Faultless MGB-GT
From: "Mark L. Hineline" <hineline@ocotillofield.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 07:22:38 -0800
Thanks, Matt.

Your suggestions raise the question of solder. On a list for another
marque, there was a long thread about solder connections in cars; the
gist of it was that crimped connections, properly done, are always more
dependable than solder, even if the soldered connection has fairly good
mechanical support. This sounds counterintuitive, but I thought I'd
mention it, especially since Lucas bullet connectors are soldered.

Mark