Re: Cooling related to water flow

To: Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com, dcouncill@msubillings.edu,
Subject: Re: Cooling related to water flow
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:28:15 EST
In a message dated 12/6/2005 9:07:38 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com writes:

If I had  more spare time at work I'd start a CFD (computational flow
dynamics)  simulation of an MGB radiator...

Richard, if you had more spare time and that's what you did with it,  I'd
worry about you.

Robert  Houston
74.5 MGBGT
63 TR4
73 MG Midget

Firstly you must always  implicitly obey orders, without attempting to form
any opinion of your own  regarding their propriety. Secondly, you must consider
every man your enemy who  speaks ill of your king; and thirdly you must hate
a Frenchman as you hate the  devil._ Horatio  Nelson_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/horationel167957.html)