Re: MGB EFI system from Moss

To: doddk@mossmotors.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB EFI system from Moss
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 15:15:01 EST
In a message dated 03/02/2006 12:08:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
doddk@mossmotors.com writes:

Bill:
Explain to me again  how wooden floors, separate chassis, no windows,
draughty top, small boot,  stiff suspension, etc. make the MGA superior to the
B?

If you have to  ask....;-)
It has to do with the aesthetics  of the wonderfully styled body and the hand
crafted organic wooden floors,  and......
And what do you mean, draughty  top -
_http://www.rhodo.citymax.com/i/non-rhodo/coupe-may21-05.jpg_
(http://www.rhodo.citymax.com/i/non-rhodo/coupe-may21-05.jpg)  - cozy close
coupled coupe with willing engine and  4 wheel disc
brakes - show me a unibodied mass produced cousin that matches  it!!
Bill