RE: MGB EFI system from Moss

To: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Subject: RE: MGB EFI system from Moss
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 15:07:33 -0800
Paul:

My local car club tends to be pretty boring.  I am hoping to bring them
to life and also get some new blood into the group by having an open
house once a month at my home.

Ojai is a nice town to visit and the roads around the area are a
stunning drive, so I'm hoping to get more people on the road and then
they can poke fun at my never ending projects.

I'm also opening it up to my local Medieval fighting group, so to add to
the British car mayhem will be the clank of armoring hammers on anvils.

If it gets too boring, I can always put "Le Mans" on the video.  Or they
can go outside and cut up a Rover or two with the gas powered cutoff
saw.

Kelvin.