RE: Brake Master rebuild

To: pryner@verizon.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Brake Master rebuild
From: "Jason Spaeth" <jasonspaeth@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 18:24:52 -0600
Thanks guys for your fast replys.  I found the second snap ring under the
white bushing (had to chisel this out).  My snap ring tool is not long
enough to reach it so I'll have to do some tool shopping.

BTW:  I am just in the putting back to gether stages of my total
restoration.  I just got the shell back from the body shop...all new metal
and fresh Tarten paint.  It has been a few years since I took everything
apart...I took pictures of the tear-down, but I wish I would have taken
more!

If you have the dual master cylinder,