RE: attachment points, front fender

To: "Paul Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Subject: RE: attachment points, front fender
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:50:44 -0800
Paul:

On that note.  Yesterday I had to roll out my project MGA for the first
time in over a year.  I decided to pull the seats out and vacuum the
accumulated debris off the floors.

I literally pulled the seats out.  Then continued to pull the rest of
the floor out too, making it easier to vacuum.

After vacuuming up the mess and stowing the seat frames in the boot, I
loaded the car into a trailer where I don't have to look at it for a
while.

Kelvin.