Re: rebuild or part out?

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, "Max Heim"
Subject: Re: rebuild or part out?
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 21:58:36 -0500
Hello all,

The pull handle cars ended at car 57985. Car 57986 began the first
production of the push button handle cars. All this stuff is in the reprints
of the Parts Lists.

I have a copy of the Parts List from beginning of B production right through
the introduction of the Series 2 cars, which were the GHN4/GHD4 cars,
production of those beginning lete 1967. The publiciation is dated British
Leyland Motor Corporation 1968.

If anybody needs details for cars up to that point, ask away....

BTW, it always makes for confusion if one refers to the year of the car,
when they went by serial numbers for all production changes. At that time
the year of the car was applied to the title or ownership when the car was
actually sold to the first owner.

Rich Chrysler