Trouble with www.mgcars.org ?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Trouble with www.mgcars.org ?
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 12:28:28 -0700 (PDT)
I tried to check the MG bulletin boards at mgcars.org both
yesterday and today, and I get a screen that says that I
entered an invalid password.  Strange, since Firefox enters
that automatically.  So, I enter it manually and still get
the same message.  Thinking that *they* might have reset
passwords, I clicked the "If you have already registered
by forgotten your username/password click here."  I clicked
it several times.  Never received an email.  Does anyone
know of ongoing problems at this site?  Or is it just me?

David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com