Re: Trouble with www.mgcars.org ?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trouble with www.mgcars.org ?
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 15:23:19 -0700 (PDT)
--- mgamgb <mgamgb@ihug.co.nz> wrote:

>  Download, install and and run CWShredder from www.trendmicro.com
> Also Ad-Aware from www.lavasoft.de
> and Spybot Search and Destroy from www.spybot.info
>
> There are effective free versions of all of these.

Well, since I run Linux, those types of things aren't an
issue.  (But I will keep that info because I have a Windows
XP machine that I occasionally fire up to do scanning.)
I wonder if they've made some kind of change to their
software and didn't check it against non-MSExplorer
browsers?  I had an issue like that with Yahoo a
couple years ago.  I'm surprised *anyone* uses Explorer
anymore...

I can get on the site as a non-member, but the login
process just spits out "Invalid Password".  I finally
*did* get an email response, and the UID and password
in it are the ones I'm using!

David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com