RE: MGCGT

To: Rjdisi@aol.com, Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MGCGT
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:49:20 -0400
Ray
First off, congrats on your purchase of an MGCGT! Second, since you are in
the Philly area, you might consider joining the Philly MG Club. We have 8 or
9 C's in our Club. Our GT Meeting is April 11th at the Valley Forge Brewing
Company on Trooper Road in Valley Forge, PA Contact me at 215-802-1974 if
interested.
As far as your steering wheel goes, I have two suggestions, and one may
really interest you if you are looking for period looks.
The Boosters can be as much as $600.00 each or as little as $300.00 each,
depending on there condition and company warrenty. I had mine done by a
gentlemen in Rhode Island. They cost $450.00 each and took 2 months to get
done. But, they have worked great since!
Contact me by phone or off list and I will give you what I know or compiled
over the past 2.5 years.
Jim Schulte
Secretary of the Philadelphia MG Club
1969 MGC