RE: March Results - oops...

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: March Results - oops...
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 23:41:22 -0400
I started out in H stock in my roadster in Colorado, but now run my BGT-V8
in E Modified with the Ohio Valley Region (Columbus).  For the non
autocrossers, EM is an open class that pretty much only requires a stock
body tub.  Three hundred plus horsepower and 1700 lbs on race
suspension/tires would start to make you competetive.

Last year I finished 3rd of about 8 in my region.  This year I should be
able to win my region, however it is not even a divisional level car yet.
That should change once I graduate and start working for real though.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGT-V8
71 MGB Tourer
87 325es

?Just to bring this a bit more on topic I _am_ curious as to
?how many others out there compete in Solo or autocross events
?with your MG's... I've been autocrossing for 36 years now
?since starting out with a '62 997cc Morris Cooper and have
?been competing in my '71 MGB for over 20 years. (I'll just
?skip over the years in between dodging cones in my '73 Opel Manta
?Rallye...) <G>
?
?Ric Johnson
?Des Moines, Iowa, USA
?Webmaster www.dmvrscca.org  www.iowabritishcarclub.com
?'71 MGB (F Street Prepared), '74 MGB-GT, '75 MGB