Re: horns

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: horns
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 16:18:04 -0700
First, what is the matter with them?

If they aren't working, usually a sharp whack with a blunt object will free
them up (seriously -- aim for the mounting stud area, not the bell).

If they need painting, just wire brush, sand and respray them.

I would be loath to either immerse them or disassemble them, in either
circumstance.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149