Tunes in the B...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tunes in the B...
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 19:31:54 EDT
Hey there  Gang,

I'm dusting  off my B for the driving season here in Connecticut.
The new  U-joints are almost done, exhaust needs to be shifted around to take
care of the  annoying hitting noise.
What I'd like  to do is put in a half way decentRadio/CD combo. When I put in
my  cassette/radio a few years ago, I had a lot of trouble with the length (
front  to rear ). It was almost too tight.  I really don't want to go out and
buy  something that just won't fit.
Any  recommendation out there?  Is there a sound setup the work really well
for  our little roadsters?
I'm thinking  about a pair if 6" or 5x7s in the back deck between the trunk
and the  cockpit?
The little 4"  blaupunkts in the door were just not enough to get through the
wind  noise.

Best Regards,

Alex

Alex Greenberg

1976 MGB - Fair weather  daily driver ( Junior ) GHN5UC402027G
1996 Subaru Legacy LS.-  reliable  great little car
1974 Ducati 750 GT - exquisitely beautiful  motorcycle