Re: Tunes in the B...

To: AGreenberg@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tunes in the B...
From: Matt Trebelhorn <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:43:17 -0400
I have two 6-1/2 speakers, mounted on (not through) the rear
bulkhead.  I have an amp in the trunk -- 150 or 200 watts -- and a
line-in for an iPod.

It sounds great.  I will say, though, that I have a packaway top and
no headrests; so there's nothing between my head and the speakers.

I have made provisions for some small door speakers, but haven't felt
the need to install them.

Matt