RE: Tunes in the B...

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tunes in the B...
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 00:56:07 -0400
I have an AIWA CD player in the console.  It is a tight fit and needs to
compress the heater ducts a little to snap in place.  However a little push
and it locks into place and stays there.

As for speakers, I have a pair of boxes for 8" woofers with 3x6ish horn
shaped tweeters in the tops.  The boxes fit behind the seats, below the
deck.  I'm 5'6" but if you are tall and have the seat really far back, this
probably won't work.  The sound is great, they've been in there for about 8
years and have gotten wet a few times with no ill effects.  I think I bought
the empty boxes from JCWhitney and put a pair of woofers (not subwoofers) in
myself.  IIRC they also sell a box with speakers installed for a little more
$$.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGT-V8
71 MGB Tourer