Wreck Rescue

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wreck Rescue
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:49:54 +0930
Pardon if this is a re-post (not that I have seen).

This is from the latest Mark Evans newsletter:

"Surrey-based production company Jungle Television is looking for
five fascinating classic and vintage vehicle restoration projects to
follow for a new Discovery Real Time documentary series called WRECK
RESCUE.

Between now and next Easter (2007) we will follow the exploits of
classic and vintage vehicle enthusiasts as they restore five much-
loved, but moth-eaten motors.  If you are about to restore (or are in
the early stages of restoring) a classic or vintage car, commercial
vehicle, military vehicle, race car, hearse, ambulance or fire
engine, we want to hear from you asap.  Whatever it is, the vehicle
must be of great personal value or historic interest and you must be
able to demonstrate that either on your own with your family, friends
and fellow enthusiasts (or with professional help - paid for by you),
you have the time, energy, ability and commitment to get the project
finished within ten months tops."

Anyone here feel they are up for the challenge :-)

I wonder if they are willing to travel "across the pond" to film a
renovation?

Eric
'68 MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia