new owner questions

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: new owner questions
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:25:48 -0700
Just purchased a very nice 70 MGB I have a couple questions on. Both front
and rear overriders seem to be tilted back slightly, doesn't seem to look
correct to me, I assume they should be perfectly vertical. I haven't looked
closely yet, is there a means to adjust these somewhere in the mounting?

The car came with an aftermarket, non-original jack. I've seen red, blue,
and black jacks on ebay, not sure what the correct color should be for a 70?

Also looking for the black "press" plastic part that sits under the nut on
the rear shelf the seat belt hooks into, any help with that would be
appreciated.

Thanks for the help.

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA