Re: new owner questions

To: Dave Willner <dwillner@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: new owner questions
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:26:06 -0500
   Are the plastic insert on the overriders intact?  If they aren't or
are missing that might be part of the cause of misalignment.  IIRC, you
can loosen the nut behind the bumper to adjust the overriders, presuming
they aren't rusted solid.

   Don't know if Moss, etc., have those plastic shoulder-belt releases.
  I never was able to find them.

   One of the ways you can find out the condition of the door sills is
to raise the car a little under the jacking points provided for the OEM
jack.  If the sills start to give, the rust rats heve been busy inside.
;^)  Er, it's a good idea to ask the owner's permission first if the car
isn't yours.  (BG)

   Cheers,

    CR