Re: my new daily driver

To: Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Subject: Re: my new daily driver
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 07:52:11 -0500
Living in Minnesota, and being 40, I'm not going to drive
a hobby car in the winter. 2 mornings this past
week I got up and didn't feel like taking the MG to
work. Something I do about 3 times a week in the height
of summer. It was 40, but I didn't want to deal with
it.

No, I need a "soulless" (if it must be) turn the key
and drive car. Probably something to go on campouts
with the Boy Scouts occationally. And be able to
haul stuff (not huge stuff).

I know of a few year old Outback Sport, that may
fit the bill.  I don't really want 2 new car payments
as there is still  a couple years of my wife's
6 Wagon (damn MG wouldn't bring the ZTT over :-) ).

Good news, is that I'm no more sore this morning
than I was last night (or most mornings when I
don't sleep right). So medically, no problems.

Paul.