Re: LH Overdrive help needed

To: Ray Wygonik <RWYGONIK@iup.edu>
Subject: Re: LH Overdrive help needed
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 22:44:11 -0500
Ray,

You will only hear one click and it may be faint.  The fluid pressure is
what forces the solenoid back to it's dinsegaged position when the OD is
running, so when at rest it will go to it's holdinh position and stay
there.   If it works in you hand it is pretty  safe to say it will work
in the car.  Make sure the valve ball makes it into place at the tip of
the solenoid piston.

Chad