Re: Minilite style wheels

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Minilite style wheels
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:46:13 -0700
I believe MGCs came with 15" wheels, so there shouldn't be any clearance
issues. And it should give you a wider choice of modern rubber.
Appearance-wise, larger wheels are probably a good match for the GT, which
might be considered to look somewhat top-heavy.

In general, I am not in favor of the current trend of fitting oversized
modern wheels to everything in sight.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149