Minilite style wheels

To: mgs@autox.team.net, MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Minilite style wheels
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 11:13:44 EDT
OK, I have apparently solved the engine problem with the BGT restoration,
....a friend in IN sent me a RB B with a good engine...and wont return my
phone
calls when I ask him how much I owe him.

So now I need to buy some wheels.  The rostyles on the car are pretty  rusty,
and I figure if I have my mechanic refinish them I'll be out most of the
cost of Panasports, or at least Minatars.

I was encouraged to buy the wheels at Moss a couple of months ago when  there
was a sale, but of course I procrastinated and didn't.  Anyone have
suggestions for the fellow who is a charter member of the "we cheap" club and
the
American Society for the Prevention of Paying Retail..ASPPR...as to where  the
best available deal on these or  similar wheels might be?

Any opinions as to moving to 15" wheels from the 14"???

There is a set on Ebay I'm watching for a buy it now price of $520.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields