Re: 71 BGT rear wheel cylinders

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 71 BGT rear wheel cylinders
From: "Keith G." <kger@plex.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 10:47:26 -0400
Dan,

Can you describe the differences from the clip you could not get
installed?  Anything I can use to hunt down such clips around here
would be helpful.  I've run into the same problem with mine.  In
fact, I broke one e-clip in an attempt to slide it around the
cylinder nub and into the slot.

--
Keith G.
79B (still on jackstands and summer is slipping by)