Hillclimb video

To: MG LIST <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hillclimb video
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 02:47:11 +0930
For those with the appropriate bandwidth (I have made it pretty
small) here is an in-car video I shot during our "MG Challenge"
interstate competition this weekend.  We had "sprints" on the
Saturday at Sandown Raceway and this hillclimb on the Sunday at the
Rob Roy Hillclimb facility in Victoria, Australia.

Shorter than the track in South Australia but a fun dash up the hill
(especially as it was very cold and a little damp this day).

It is a pity this was the only run I have a video of as there is an
embarrassing gear change miss at a crucial point (yes, there is only
ONE gear change slip - see if you can spot it).  it was fun anyway!

By the way, I really have to fix up the bouncing tacho - and don't
believe the speedo because the fifteen inch rims I am running makes
it read a little slow.

http://www.erickson.on.net/carstuff/challenge06/robroy2.mov

Eric
'68 MGB MkII