Re: front license plate

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: front license plate
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:25:27 -0400
Paul and others,
The reference Paul makes on pg. 11 has the plate mounted through the top
holes of the plate. My car had Moss brackets attached on the bottom
plate holes and looked like Pg. 25 that Paul additionally references. It
was definitely in the air flow but is no longer. I'll see what happens
in the Florida air tomorrow.
Cheers,
Dave Houser