Re: General question

To: "Bill Saidel" <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: General question
From: "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 08:46:17 -0600 (MDT)
I don't know about conversions, but if you search the net far enough there
are people that will convert just about anything.  I also saw a new car
that is being marketed - named the tesla - designed in conjunction with
lotus - looks very interesting.  My father's into hybrids, and he had an
official link,but I can't seem to find it with a real quick google search.
 Anyhow - it is fast, light car with a recharge range of about 250 miles.

Phil Bates