Re: How to care for new top?

To: bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Subject: Re: How to care for new top?
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:55:49 -0400
   The manufacturer of the vinyl cover I recently bought for my pickup
truck  advised to wash it frequently but to avoid treatments.  They did
not state the maker of the vinyl, and different makers might have
different recommendations.
   Perhaps a web search for vinyl makers and their recommendations?
Bob