LE on the cover of the new Moss catalog...

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: LE on the cover of the new Moss catalog...
From: Marc <smarc@smarc.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 09:37:54 -0400
The LE on the cover of the new Moss catalog looks _real_ nice...  nicer
than mine.... BUT - at least my LE has windshield wipers... :-)

The wheels on that car have a serious shine! Did the LE wheels
originally look like that, or did they have more of a satin finish? Mine
have a worn satin finish... and a PO had the grey paint resprayed black
which is starting to peel...

I am going to have to replace all the rubber on my car due to the age of
the tires. Plus I think the spare is the OEM tire! I'm certainly not
going to drive on that! But the wheel is in unused condition, and it
sports a satin finish (and the original grey paint) as well...

During the winter layover I'm planning to pull all five wheels, and
perhaps see about some refinishing. Can I bead blast the rims to clean
them up, or will I regret that?

Is polishing them realistic? Wondering how to spiff them up a bit
without spending a fortune...

--
Marc

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]