MBG Swap Meet

To: <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MBG Swap Meet
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 20:29:45 -0500
COME ONE COME All   Saturday October 28th

Fall Swap Meet...... And Inventory Reduction Sale

Lots And Lots of MGB parts as well as lots of other British car stuff !!

Partial List;

(1)Complete Rubber Bumper MGB body tub with title (almost rust free), (2) 1965
MGB's with titles (rough), (1) 1974 Chrome Bumper MGB With Title (restorable),
Several Motors, Transmissions, Dashes, Bumpers, Fenders, Bonnets, Trunk Lids,
Seats, Air Cleaners, Carburetors, Top Frames, Luggage Racks.......All Items
Listed Above Are Price Negotiable......(I am not trying to get rich, I'm
trying to clean house)

TIME: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM

LOCATION: Gilbert And Nash Company
          1100 Prospect Lane
              Kaukauna, WI   54130
           920-759-2700  Work
         920-470-7850  Cell

DIRECTIONS: Gilbert And Nash Co. is located in the Kaukauna Industrial Park.
>From Highway 41, take the Highway 55 exit and travel towards the city of
Kaukauna.
Shortly after exiting onto Hwy 55 turn left unto Maloney Rd.(Settle Inn On
Corner)
At the water tower veer to the right onto Prospect Lane, Gilbert And Nash is
just ahead on the left.