Re: Brake Trouble! UPDATE!

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Brake Trouble! UPDATE!
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 22:19:25 +0200
I love ABS when I am in need for a sudden controllable high power brake.
I am sure this saved my several times a collision!

BTW I have had a Citroen 2CV in 1974, which had one of its front brakes not
working properly - equally.
This really had a negative influence on the steering behaviour.
Basicly Citroens are very save in driving.
Road behaviour is very good.
Reliability is not.
I have had two Citroen BXes and both failed on the  hydraulic suspension
system (leakage - hard to find).

Cheers,

Hans

71 BGT