Re: Attn NJ Guys - Pending Legislation

To: mg-mgb@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Attn NJ Guys - Pending Legislation
From: Ron Engelhardt <hardt@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:36:42 -0800
 From reading the bill, it looks like it adds an one additional day use
to historic vehicle owners. IOW it's less restrictive than current law.
I haven't lived in New Jersey in a long time so I'm not up on the
historic vehicle regulations. It should be possible to register as other
than a historic vehicle so there would be no restrictions. Or is there
some advantage to registering as a historic vehicle?

Ron
58 MGA
Santa Rosa, CA.