Dead pedal for B

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dead pedal for B
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:05:36 -0800
I see that Moss is now offering a dead pedal for the MGB. I have pondered
this possibility for years, off and on. It is certainly needed, but the
thing that always stopped me was, how would you reach the hi-beam switch?

I can think of at least one other use for this product -- put a pair of them
on the passenger side so your more petite passengers have something to brace
their feet on (the tunnel width keeps the seat from going far enough forward
for their feet to reach the firewall).

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149