Re: Some People on the list

To: RampantNM@aol.com
Subject: Re: Some People on the list
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:00:54 -0500
Mr. Houston is only the second person I know of who uses the phrase:
"cheese and crackers."  Hmmm.

But I recently sold my MGB, and a Miata, but I still own yet one more
Miata.  I also have a Sprite and a Triumph TR6.  Where does that all
theoretically place my standing on this list?  Well, I do have 2 MGA's
all apart, but is that enough to offset my other transgressions from the
purity of the MG list?  (Those include, Harley Davidsons, a Cobra kit, a
Mustang, and a Peugeot bicycle.)

Happy New Year and God bless.

Jim