Radiator

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radiator
From: "Monte/Jane Morris" <montejane@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:21:39 -0600
I have a small leak in the radiator and the car has always tended to be on
the warm side while sitting at stop lights during hot Missouri summer days.
I see a new radiator is $200 from Moss, but it seems I've read here that
they need more cooling area to be effective.
I'm thinking about having the radiator recored and asking them to add more
heat dissipating area. Can someone that's done this comment on the
effectiveness? What do I ask the radiator shop to do and what should I
expect to pay?
Thanks,
Monte
--