Re: Radiator

To: montejane@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Radiator
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:08:42 -0500
Monte,
   The radiator of my '72 GT was re-cored by a nearby shop.  The owner
had owned a number of MGBs and suggested that an additional row of tubes
would be good.  He used original top and bottom tanks.  Cost has been
forgotten, but I do recall that it was less than a new rad.
    I would just tell the guy that the engine tends to run a bit hot and
take his advice.
Bob