Re: Finding a B

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Finding a B
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:25:41 -0800
Shouldn't be any problem finding a nice one, if you are willing to spend
some money, that is. I think one sold at B-J for $25K or so this year.

What have completely disappeared are the original-condition "driver" cars,
and the cheap, but basically intact, non-runners and "projects".

But I still see nicely restored or "restified" CBBs for sale regularly. Of
these, the 62-67s will be the most desirable and expensive.

It would take a lot of shipping out to make a noticeable dent in the 400,000
or so Bs in North America.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149