Re: Finding a B

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Finding a B
From: Ron Engelhardt <hardt@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:56:58 -0800
There are a few listed on our club website
(www.nobbc.com/autosforsale.html), don't know how long they've been
there or if they're still available but at least they're local to you. I
also saw a couple of B's parked for sale on Calistoga Rd near Sequoia
school. I'll let you know if I see any others around town or if someone
contacts me to sell one.

Ron
58 MGA
Santa Rosa, CA.