Re: Finding a B

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Finding a B
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:33:52 -0800 (PST)
Greetings,
     I am contemplating getting out of the MG
business. I have two of them..a 1974B-GT and a 1976 B
roadster..The GT is a rough,non runner with engine in
a poor state..lots of missing pieces..The Roadster is
a runner,actually a good runner..but has a master
cylinder issue..and it has Rust at front of hood and
other places..It does have a Webber 32/36DGV carb and
a Moss ally head and a Good O/D gearbox..I can send
details to anyone who may be interested..And..I have
lots of spare parts. I live about 50 miles north of
Charleston,Wv. I could be willing to part out either
one if demand is there..E-mail at..zymmer4@yahoo.com.
Cheers all, Howard

--- Desmond Mullen <dkmullen@email.unc.edu> wrote:

> It seems like there's always a steady supply of all
> "levels" of MGB on eBay.
> From rusty parts cars to "restored", there's always
> a bunch and the prices
> don't seem prohibitive. That's where I got my '78 -
> a runner in decent shape
> with new top and paint for $3000. I use it as a
> daily driver and it's great.
>
> -DM

Looking for earth-friendly autos?