RE: [MGS] MGB tie rod end removal

To: "Ed Woods" <fogbro1@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: [MGS] MGB tie rod end removal
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 15:27:13 -0600
I had to check the archives but there is this one:
http://www.thetoolwarehouse.net/shop/TA-61900.html

It looks like it was a little more than two years ago, on this list,
that Don Malling made a group purchase because this company had a
minimum purchase of $50. He ordered quite a few and parted them out to
the list at cost or maybe slightly above. I took one of them and have
used it once so far. It did work quite a bit better than my slightly
oversized pickle fork and was also non-destructive (I think I was just
doing a gaiter replacement).

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B