Re: [Mgs] Cooling issue

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Cooling issue
From: Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:25:32 -0500
All this cooling talk..... Modern cars lie with their gauges. They
are not showing real temps, not even relative temps, they are just
showing  N unless there's a problem, then they show H, and likely the
check engine light appears. Very digital in operation. And H to a
modern car is very H in an LBC.... 240 or so. Modern cars would have
many, many emergency phone calls about overheating  if you actually
saw the temp, so they don't show it.

Peter C

Lord, I pray my brakes are twice as good as the guy in front of me....
... and half as good as the guy behind.